With Tableau’s Disaster Recovery method, large deployments can take 10+ hours to backup and same to restore. Even if you back up daily like you should, if disaster strikes you’ll lose a full day of productivity, and a full day of data.
Real-time disaster recovery for Tableau
Palette Rescue continuously streams changes of your active cluster and migrates them to replica clusters (up to five). If there's ever a problem or issue, your team can switch to that second Tableau Server cluster with just one click. Your users are never interrupted by unexpected downtime — they won’t even know there was an issue.
- Eliminate unplanned downtime
- Keep Tableau clusters in sync
- Switchover with no data loss
- Continuously run backups without impacting Tableau performance
- Centralize your backup of multiple clusters