Hundreds of companies — Fortune 10 through startups — rely on Tableau and Starschema to see, understand, and use their data to drive business results. Our Tableau solutions are engineered to bridge the gap between the out-ofthe-box Tableau capabilities and the needs of our Fortune 500 clients. These solutions are cost effective, and can rapidly and easily be implemented in the enterprise environment.
Capitalize on the many years of multi-industry BI experience we gathered and created while working with companies from mid-size to Fortune 500s. Our best-in-class consultants can help aligning your organization’s business strategy with your Tableau and other BI efforts by:
- Benchmarking current capabilities and reviewing business processes
- Creating or refining Self-Service BI strategy with Tableau in the center
- Business Analysis and requirements specification for Tableau development projects
- Project Management for Tableau rollout and development
- Tableau Server and Desktop Best practices
Design and develop Tableau proofs of concept
Dashboard Development & Optimization
Top-notch solutions from the best Tableau developers you can hire. Our experts thrive in:
- Integrating Tableau into your current BI environment so you can utilize every single bit of your data in your visual analytic efforts.
- Developing Tableau dashboards applying advanced Tableau jedi ticks, cognitive science and graphic design so you can have the most compelling Tableau dashboards possible.
- Developing Custom visualizations and advanced calculations in Tableau dashboards using D3, WebGL, R and other libraries.
- Optimizing Tableau workbooks and dashboards so you can have fast and responsive Tableau dashboards.
Understand how people interact with dashboards with data such as clicks and filter changes for each user. With insights gained from user behavior data, you can create better visualizations and optimize performance.
See exactly — down to the most basic detail — what’s happening inside your Tableau Server, optimize performance and maximize your Tableau investment.
Real-time disaster recovery for Tableau. Never worry about data loss and save time in case hardware failure.
Automate monitoring and display communications on Tableau Server. No more automated messages sent through distribution lists to interrupt and be ignored.
In an increasingly data-driven world, more complex and a custom need for data visualization is arising and we meet our clients demand through custom extensions and API modifications within Tableau. Extensions also offer added features that are unique to our clients while ever increasing Tableau’s value to our clients.
Tableau Operations & Support
Tableau Server is a real Starschema specialty. Our world-class Tableau Operations and Support team gives 24/7 coverage for more than 70000 named Tableau users worldwide. You can count on our Tableau certified professionals around the clock in:
- Building and operating custom Tableau Server monitoring solutions
- Configuring and fine tuning your Tableau cluster for high performance, availability and redundancy
- Cloud deployment, operations and support of Tableau Server
- Infrastructure automation with our own tools we created throughout the years of Tableau Server operation
- Deployment, operations and support of Tableau Server on Linux
A Glimmer of Hope, an American non-profit philanthropic organization, generates large volumes of data during its day-to-day operation, and wanted to effectively track the outcomes and impact of their programmatic work, improve operational efficiency, optimize costs and allow donors to see the full impact of their donations.
Watch this webinar by Snowflake to learn how free vaccine distribution data in the Starschema COVID-19 Epidemiological Data Set is helping businesses chart a safe course to post-pandemic recovery.
Communicating about Tableau dashboards is a roundabout process – but it doesn’t have to be. In addition to extensions that enable write-back and annotation, there are strategies that teams can adopt to optimize the collaboration process. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to addresses challenges inherent to collaborative analysis of dashboards.
At a Fortune 5 technology company, whenever Tableau users noticed data inconsistencies and irregularities, they had to go through a cumbersome process of going all the way back to the source of the data to question and update it. To reduce time-to-insight, they wanted to be able to write back to the data source, annotate the data and discuss the data point directly from the Tableau dashboard itself.