Hundreds of companies — Fortune 10 through startups — rely on Tableau and Starschema to see, understand, and use their data to drive business results. Our Tableau solutions are engineered to bridge the gap between the out-ofthe-box Tableau capabilities and the needs of our Fortune 500 clients. These solutions are cost effective, and can rapidly and easily be implemented in the enterprise environment.
Tamas and his team at Starschema have gained exceptionally deep knowledge about the Tableau platform while working on some of the largest deployments. As partners, they are constantly providing us valuable input and feedback around our products and how to better serve customers.
Capitalize on the many years of multi-industry BI experience we gathered and created while working with companies from mid-size to Fortune 500s. Our best-in-class consultants can help aligning your organization’s business strategy with your Tableau and other BI efforts by:
- Benchmarking current capabilities and reviewing business processes
- Creating or refining Self-Service BI strategy with Tableau in the center
- Business Analysis and requirements specification for Tableau development projects
- Project Management for Tableau rollout and development
- Tableau Server and Desktop Best practices
Design and develop Tableau proofs of concept
Dashboard Development & Optimization
Top-notch solutions from the best Tableau developers you can hire. Our experts thrive in:
- Integrating Tableau into your current BI environment so you can utilize every single bit of your data in your visual analytic efforts.
- Developing Tableau dashboards applying advanced Tableau jedi ticks, cognitive science and graphic design so you can have the most compelling Tableau dashboards possible.
- Developing Custom visualizations and advanced calculations in Tableau dashboards using D3, WebGL, R and other libraries.
- Optimizing Tableau workbooks and dashboards so you can have fast and responsive Tableau dashboards.
Understand how people interact with dashboards with data such as clicks and filter changes for each user. With insights gained from user behavior data, you can create better visualizations and optimize performance.
See exactly — down to the most basic detail — what’s happening inside your Tableau Server, optimize performance and maximize your Tableau investment.
Real-time disaster recovery for Tableau. Never worry about data loss and save time in case hardware failure.
Automate monitoring and display communications on Tableau Server. No more automated messages sent through distribution lists to interrupt and be ignored.
In an increasingly data-driven world, more complex and a custom need for data visualization is arising and we meet our clients demand through custom extensions and API modifications within Tableau. Extensions also offer added features that are unique to our clients while ever increasing Tableau’s value to our clients.
Tableau Operations & Support
Tableau Server is a real Starschema specialty. Our world-class Tableau Operations and Support team gives 24/7 coverage for more than 70000 named Tableau users worldwide. You can count on our Tableau certified professionals around the clock in:
- Building and operating custom Tableau Server monitoring solutions
- Configuring and fine tuning your Tableau cluster for high performance, availability and redundancy
- Cloud deployment, operations and support of Tableau Server
- Infrastructure automation with our own tools we created throughout the years of Tableau Server operation
- Deployment, operations and support of Tableau Server on Linux
Our client, a retail gas and electricity provider, operates a call center to facilitate customer requests and to offer complementary services, such as equipment maintenance.
Over 60% of the world’s global seaborne trade is shipped using intermodal freight containers, and the ports that manage them serve as central points for supply chains – over 90% of global trade is conducted through ports.
Great visualizations can make data come alive, leading to better insights and decisions. Data consumers of every kind rely on dashboards to perform their work, but they have a common complaint, slow loading times.