Hundreds of companies — Fortune 10 through startups — rely on Tableau and Starschema to see, understand, and use their data to drive business results. Our Tableau solutions are engineered to bridge the gap between the out-ofthe-box Tableau capabilities and the needs of our Fortune 500 clients. These solutions are cost effective, and can rapidly and easily be implemented in the enterprise environment.
Tamas and his team at Starschema have gained exceptionally deep knowledge about the Tableau platform while working on some of the largest deployments. As partners, they are constantly providing us valuable input and feedback around our products and how to better serve customers.
Capitalize on the many years of multi-industry BI experience we gathered and created while working with companies from mid-size to Fortune 500s. Our best-in-class consultants can help aligning your organization’s business strategy with your Tableau and other BI efforts by:
- Benchmarking current capabilities and reviewing business processes
- Creating or refining Self-Service BI strategy with Tableau in the center
- Business Analysis and requirements specification for Tableau development projects
- Project Management for Tableau rollout and development
- Tableau Server and Desktop Best practices
Design and develop Tableau proofs of concept
Dashboard Development & Optimization
Top-notch solutions from the best Tableau developers you can hire. Our experts thrive in:
- Integrating Tableau into your current BI environment so you can utilize every single bit of your data in your visual analytic efforts.
- Developing Tableau dashboards applying advanced Tableau jedi ticks, cognitive science and graphic design so you can have the most compelling Tableau dashboards possible.
- Developing Custom visualizations and advanced calculations in Tableau dashboards using D3, WebGL, R and other libraries.
- Optimizing Tableau workbooks and dashboards so you can have fast and responsive Tableau dashboards.
Understand how people interact with dashboards with data such as clicks and filter changes for each user. With insights gained from user behavior data, you can create better visualizations and optimize performance.
See exactly — down to the most basic detail — what’s happening inside your Tableau Server, optimize performance and maximize your Tableau investment.
Real-time disaster recovery for Tableau. Never worry about data loss and save time in case hardware failure.
Automate monitoring and display communications on Tableau Server. No more automated messages sent through distribution lists to interrupt and be ignored.
In an increasingly data-driven world, more complex and a custom need for data visualization is arising and we meet our clients demand through custom extensions and API modifications within Tableau. Extensions also offer added features that are unique to our clients while ever increasing Tableau’s value to our clients.
Tableau Operations & Support
Tableau Server is a real Starschema specialty. Our world-class Tableau Operations and Support team gives 24/7 coverage for more than 70000 named Tableau users worldwide. You can count on our Tableau certified professionals around the clock in:
- Building and operating custom Tableau Server monitoring solutions
- Configuring and fine tuning your Tableau cluster for high performance, availability and redundancy
- Cloud deployment, operations and support of Tableau Server
- Infrastructure automation with our own tools we created throughout the years of Tableau Server operation
- Deployment, operations and support of Tableau Server on Linux
Fast unobstructed access to data and time to insight matters more now than ever. In these quickly changing times, businesses must innovate and implement a ‘Stack of the Future’ to be able to make accurate, data-driven decisions in minutes, not hours or days. The potential value of data is well known but in the new environment, the ability to easily share and collaborate on data is a competitive differentiator that will be leveraged by forward-thinking companies
During times of crisis, companies must look at the available data — both internal and external— and try to understand how that data can be used to determine how the business is currently being impacted, how it is likely to be affected in the future, what are most likely scenarios that will play out, what can be done to counter those scenarios and take advantage of hidden opportunities in this rapidly changing environment. The Starschema COVID-19 dataset ingests reliable data from multiple sources and makes it analytics-ready so it can be easily accessed and used.
Keeping your data platforms running with operational efficiency is both paramount and can be a costly and complicated endeavor. Join us and learn how to apply strategies, techniques, and tools to build a reliable and effective DataOps practice in your organization.
During this time of crisis, everyone is searching for answers. Governments, healthcare institutions, non-governmental organizations, and businesses large and small urgently need to make decisions about their future. We believe they should be armed with accurate, easily accessible, analytics-ready data. That’s why we collated, curated, and unified the most credible and reliable public data sets into a single source of truth data set.