Hundreds of companies — Fortune 10 through startups — rely on Tableau and Starschema to see, understand, and use their data to drive business results. Our Tableau solutions are engineered to bridge the gap between the out-ofthe-box Tableau capabilities and the needs of our Fortune 500 clients. These solutions are cost effective, and can rapidly and easily be implemented in the enterprise environment.
Capitalize on the many years of multi-industry BI experience we gathered and created while working with companies from mid-size to Fortune 500s. Our best-in-class consultants can help aligning your organization’s business strategy with your Tableau and other BI efforts by:
- Benchmarking current capabilities and reviewing business processes
- Creating or refining Self-Service BI strategy with Tableau in the center
- Business Analysis and requirements specification for Tableau development projects
- Project Management for Tableau rollout and development
- Tableau Server and Desktop Best practices
Design and develop Tableau proofs of concept
Dashboard Development & Optimization
Top-notch solutions from the best Tableau developers you can hire. Our experts thrive in:
- Integrating Tableau into your current BI environment so you can utilize every single bit of your data in your visual analytic efforts.
- Developing Tableau dashboards applying advanced Tableau jedi ticks, cognitive science and graphic design so you can have the most compelling Tableau dashboards possible.
- Developing Custom visualizations and advanced calculations in Tableau dashboards using D3, WebGL, R and other libraries.
- Optimizing Tableau workbooks and dashboards so you can have fast and responsive Tableau dashboards.
Understand how people interact with dashboards with data such as clicks and filter changes for each user. With insights gained from user behavior data, you can create better visualizations and optimize performance.
See exactly — down to the most basic detail — what’s happening inside your Tableau Server, optimize performance and maximize your Tableau investment.
Real-time disaster recovery for Tableau. Never worry about data loss and save time in case hardware failure.
Automate monitoring and display communications on Tableau Server. No more automated messages sent through distribution lists to interrupt and be ignored.
In an increasingly data-driven world, more complex and a custom need for data visualization is arising and we meet our clients demand through custom extensions and API modifications within Tableau. Extensions also offer added features that are unique to our clients while ever increasing Tableau’s value to our clients.
Tableau Operations & Support
Tableau Server is a real Starschema specialty. Our world-class Tableau Operations and Support team gives 24/7 coverage for more than 70000 named Tableau users worldwide. You can count on our Tableau certified professionals around the clock in:
- Building and operating custom Tableau Server monitoring solutions
- Configuring and fine tuning your Tableau cluster for high performance, availability and redundancy
- Cloud deployment, operations and support of Tableau Server
- Infrastructure automation with our own tools we created throughout the years of Tableau Server operation
- Deployment, operations and support of Tableau Server on Linux
Public entities and businesses alike are adopting data-driven decision-making to plan their response to a rapidly-changing global health situation and create better products and services. This presentation covers four approaches that utilize Tableau’s capabilities to tackle challenges that pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers may face.
At a Fortune 5 technology company, whenever Tableau users noticed data inconsistencies and irregularities, they had to go through a cumbersome process of going all the way back to the source of the data to question and update it. To reduce time-to-insight, they wanted to be able to write back to the data source, annotate the data and discuss the data point directly from the Tableau dashboard itself.
Our client, a Fortune 50 energy company needed to migrate all their existing data and analytics platforms to Amazon Web Services and redesign the existing architecture to leverage AWS-native technologies. This was an initiative to optimize performance and reduce long-term operation costs by taking advantage of recent advancements with AWS cloud native solutions.
In this Tableau Server Admins User Group Meeting you will learn how to deploy an enterprise-grade monitoring solution for all of your Tableau Server environments, from operating system to application metrics, using open-source tools.