The rapid development of artificial intelligence has resulted in an often-confusing array of available solutions – many of which have been touted to be revolutionizing the healthcare industry. But the reality is that the maturity and domain-specific applicability of these solutions can vary greatly, which makes it especially difficult to identify the most effective technologies for health-specific use cases. This white paper leverages first-hand experience with planning and implementing AI for healthcare-related applications to introduce five proven AI solutions to challenges that healthcare providers are facing today.
By reading this white paper, you will learn the main opportunities and challenges of
- structuring clinical notes and extract information with Clinical Language Models;
- performing routine measurements with Computer Vision;
- triaging and evaluate patients without face-to-face contact with Chatbots;
- reducing spending on inpatient and outpatient tests and reducing patient discomfort with Smart Devices;
- providing a comprehensive picture of patients and preventive care with All-Source Intelligence.
See for yourself.