- The flexibility of the Datalake architecture supports other Azure components, creating a custom designed architecture suited to your company’s needs.
- HDInsights along with Event Hub store semi/non-structured data, and process them with Datakbricks jobs such as Spark or R.
- Microsoft Azure Datawarehouse, capable of storing and processing hundreds of terrabytes of data, is the central hub for all the structured and processed data coming from various sources eg. ERPs, flat files or HDInsights.
- PowerBI, featuring stunning visualizations and dashboards, offers responsive, interactive reporting for data consumers. PowerBI is also capable of connecting to Event Hub directly for real-time dahboards.
- A Centralized Data Governance Model (DGM) includes all the essential aspects that must be specified during the project. It is important not just as a one-time DGM setup, but a set of rules and business processes to be maintained after the Data lake implementation.
Flexible, full-stack design
We design and implement data lakes to analyze data in distinct ways, gain insights and create value out of the data your organization generates and imports. Our standard BI Data lake solution implemented on Microsoft Azure platform is based on Lambda Architecture providing flexibility to process either structured data coming from traditional SQL databases or semi/non-structured data ingested from IoT devices, logs, documents.