Tamas believes that every business is on a digital journey and it’s his mission to help them navigate along the most effective path. As CTO, Tamas leads the Starschema technical team and ensures the best technologies for the jobs are used and the most efficient methods are implemented. Tamas is an active advocate of data, current Zen Master of Tableau for the fourth consecutive year, and considered one of the top data consultants in the world. He’s kind-of a nice guy too.
December 17, 2019 — 1:00 pm EST
We all know that Tableau is the gold standard for enterprise data discovery and visualization, but the platform also offers several methods to enrich datasets with AI and machine learning(ML) generated insights.
In this webinar, Tamas Foldi, Starschema CTO and Tableau Zen Master along with Kristof Csefalvay, Starschema’s VP for Special Projects will present show how ML/AI, natural language generation (NLG) and other goodies can be used to reveal hidden insights to drive bigger business impacts. Tamas and Krisztof will cover five use cases that cover the following topics:
- Tableau's out of the box ML/AI capabilities: Ask Data, Explain Data and Smart Recommendation.
- Natural Language Generation (NLG) for dashboards that speak your stakeholders' language.
- Anomaly detection with Python
- Seasonality analysis in time series data with Python.
- Mining natural language data, from VOC (Voice of the Customer) to innovative approaches in analyzing equipment error logs.
Kristof Csefalvay is Starschema's VP for Special Projects. As a data scientist with over 10 years' experience, he has pioneered AI approaches in epidemiology, earth observation and digital signal processing.